Thursday 3 January 2013

It's been awhile!

Hi there!

I hope everyone had a great Christmas and New Year!

Sorry, it;s been quite awhile since I did an update, I've been so busy between the kids, work, crohns, christmas and life in general!

I had a fairly stable couple of months, feeling OK and not so bad at all. NO HOSPITAL STAYS! Which is great as I was in and out so much in the months before. I was meant to have a "double ender" scope under GA in December but due to it being peak at work, they grumbled about me having the time off so as I was feeling well I decided it wouldn't hurt to put it off until this month.

The last two weeks I haven't been feeling too good, but definitely not as bad as I have done in the past! I had some bloods taken from my port today and will get the results early next week. My main gripe at the moment is not the crohns in the small bowel (I don't think) but the transit/motility problem in the large bowel. It's causing me horrific problems with severe constipation/overflow diahrea which it uncontrollable if it starts and eventually makes me really sick too, which is when I have to go into the hospital. They doctors think these are separate issues which if you get together can make life really awkward, not sure if it's crohns related. This is a problem that is going to have to be looked into separately eventually after my scopes.

Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment