Monday 3 September 2012

Bleugh!!!!


Quick post today...

Boy, am I tired at the moment!! I'm due a B12 shot soon and my HB was on it's way down from recent bloods so maybe if and when they sort out some kind of venous access I might get another iron infusion. I have lost blood recently and the HB dropped about 5 points in a month.. We'll see though! I felt much better after my last infusion and jab for awhile though, it's just a shame it doesn't last!!! I am still waiting to hear off my gastro about things as he got off holiday today, won't hold my breath though but we do need to address the "blockages" I keep having as something isn't right.. Hoping when I start my treatment I'll see a big improvement in everything (I hope)

Hubby is going away on business alot in the next month or so, so I'll be at home with the kids alone (Charlie 5, Matilda 4 and Oliver 2! OUCH I hear you say!!) which is interesting when you are struggling with relapses of things!! I also have to work too.. Not quite sure how I'll do just yet, but I'm sure it'll be fine! I just hope he'll be OK in India.

The mouth ulcers I woke up with a few days ago, seem to be breeding by the day!! Lots of gels and mouthwashes to be had! Do any of you other crohnies get ulcers? My mouth gets real sore during relapses and when B12 gets low.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment